Considering the befitting potential of communication for CPS applications, following are a few questions that we focus on at the Research Days 2019.
- Which communication technologies can be used for explicit and implicit CPS swarm communication (including terrestrial, aerial, aquatic CPS applications)
- How important is connectivity for swarming?
- Distributed vs centralized vs decentralized
- How could every member be autonomous in terms of connectivity?
- What are the communication parameters a CPS swarm designer needs to take care of when choosing a communication technology?
- How to standardize CPS data structures and define protocols to enable a unified CPS communication language compatible for all potential available communication technologies?
- What are the potential research challenges that need to addressed to use communication for CPS swarm related to autonomy?
Event in Google calendar (tbd)
|Monday, July 8||Tuesday, July 9||Wednesday, July 10|
|09:00||Registration and coffee||Wrap up||Wrap up|
|09:15||Talk 4||Talk 6|
|09:30||Opening and warm-up round|
|10:00||Coffee break||Coffee break|
|10:15||Talk 1||Group work 3||Group work 4|
|11:00||Coffee break||Group work presentation and discussion|
|11:15||Group work 1||Group work presentation and discussion|
|13:15||Group work presentation and discussion||Talk 5||tbd.|
|13:45||On-event experiment & coffee break|
|14:15||Talk 2||Coffee break|
|15:00||Coffee break||Prepare for social event|
|16:00||Group work 2||Social event|
|17:00||Group work presentation and discussion|